907/38 Rose Lane,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4573234
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 Bedrooms Apartment in The Fifth for lease!
Stunning two-bedrooms apartment on the 9th floor in the exceptional architecturally designed and crafted The Fifth Apartment building positioned right in the heart of everything.
Featuring open plan living/dining fitted with beautiful timber floors, two double bedrooms filled with bright natural lights, both with built-in robes, served by a stylish bathroom. High-end fixtures and fittings throughout this beautiful apartment.
This apartment is equipped with all the basic furniture you need. The furniture in the apartment includes a fully equipped kitchen, gas stove, range hood, electric oven, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dining table, living room with air conditioning.
Residents can enjoy the resort-style facilities including a swimming pool, spa, gym, function room, landscaped rooftop garden, lounge, and communal dining space with BBQ facilities, concierge service, secure intercom entrance.
Positioned perfectly with
- Two bedrooms both with BIRs and master bedroom with ensuite.
- 1 Min walk to Coles and Chemist Warehouse
- 1 Min walk to free tram zone
- 4 Mins walk to Outlet shopping Centre
- 5 Mins walk to the Southern Cross Station, Sky-bus Terminal, Interstate Train Lines
- 1.9 Km away from South Melbourne Prime School
- Acclaimed restaurants and cafes downstairs
- Fully Furnished
- Full equipped gymnasium
- BBQ area
- Swimming pool
- Sauna and function room
A rare opportunity to own this flawless home for live in.
Contact our team for arrange virtual inspections and more informations!
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 907/38 Rose Lane, Melbourne.