906/102 Waymouth Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3982427
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished and Ready to call Home!
This stylish apartment is conveniently located in trendy Waymouth Street, close to fantastic restaurants, cafes and a short stroll to Rundle Mall.
1 Bedroom, with queen bed and built in robes
- Open plan living with sliding door leading onto a good size balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tiled living areas with carpet to bedroom
- Bathroom with integrated laundry
- Split System heating and cooling
- Fully furnished, walk in walk out, supply own linen
Rent: $390 per week
Bond: $2340 (plus 2 weeks rent in advance)
Lease: 12 months
This apartment is located in one of the most sought after buildings in CBD Adelaide, offering fantastic value this apartment will suit the inner city professional, a couple, or maybe the fly in fly out worker looking for a home base that offers lifestyle. Unpack your bag, bring your linen, moving has never been easier! Dont hesitate, or you will miss out! Rent: $390 Bond: $2,340 Lease: 12 months Available: 03/08/2020 Parking: Options available offsite at cost
Applications will only be accepted from those that view the property at an inspection or private viewing; all applicants must provide the appropriate references upon application, in addition to 100 points of ID, and proof of income. To obtain an application in advance please visit our website and click the Renting tab.
Property Code: 1016
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
906/102 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Adelaide.