905/277 Mann Street,
Gosford, NSW 2250
Rent ID: 4114145
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Three Bedroom Apartment in Gosford!
Showcasing a sense of style. charm and contemporary design, this beautiful home situated on the ninth floor of Gosford Central Apartments overlooking the beautiful Hinterland and Brisbane Water views will surely tick all your boxes.
We are excited to present you this brand new home boasting a wide range of great features such as floor to ceiling windows, open plan living with quality fittings and fixtures designed to impress!
Heres what youll love:
- All the bedrooms have private doors opening onto the oversized balcony that spans the entire width of the property
- High-quality timber flooring throughout the living areas and luxe grey-toned carpet in the bedrooms giving the home a warm feel
- Walking distance from the train station to commute to Sydney or Newcastle and just a few minutes drive from the M1 freeway bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Large open plan living and dining room
- Three spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and access to the balcony
- Master suite has an extensive layout including walk through robe & luxury ensuite with double size shower, vanity & toilet
- Two bright and spacious bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher and double sink
- Ample storage space
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both the main living room and the master bedroom
- Intercom system
- Security entrance
- One security car space on site
- Storage cage included
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Gosford Public School, Henry Kendall High School, Gosford High School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Imperial Centre Gosford, Erina Fair Shopping Centre, and West Gosford Village close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Tommy's Cafe, Fahrenheit Cafe, Ministry Cafe, The Coast Bar & Restaurant, The Coast Bar & Restaurant, and Pinocchios Wine & Pizza Bar
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Kibble Park, Gosford City Park, and Elizabeth Ross Park
Dont miss out on this great opportunity to call this great place to live home, book your viewing with us today!
Available 22/10/2020 for $550
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosford
Lifestyle in Gosford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Gosford includes intercom, balcony, and remote garage. Apply to rent 905/277 Mann Street, Gosford today!