905/248 Flinders Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Available 6th August 2021
Rent ID: 4487794
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PREMIUM INNER-CITY LIVING IN ADELAIDES STYLISH EAST END
Dine at a nearby restaurant, have a drink in one of the numerous chic bars or enjoy a tranquil walk through Adelaides nearby verdant parklands. Other city amenities at your fingertips: Rundle Mall shopping, Rundle Street boutiques, Hutt Street cafés, leafy Botanic Gardens, Flinders St Market, the Museum of South Australia, Fringe time in Rymill Park and many, many more.
Inside, find a refreshing contemporary apartment offering two spacious bedrooms, a stunning stylish bathroom, as well as an open plan living, kitchen and dining room connected to incorporate an airy balcony with easterly views of the bustling Adelaide CBD and picturesque Adelaide Hills beyond. The private master bedroom features an ideal walk-in robe and direct access to the bathroom courtesy of a dual entry configuration. The generous second bedroom features a clever floor-to-ceiling glass sliding door to reap the benefit of those astounding easterly views.
- 2 Bedrooms with BIR
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and large shower with monsoon showerhead
- Modern kitchen with ample sleek cabinetry, quality Miele appliances and gas cooktop
- Stylish timber flooring, secure intercom and Samsung ducted r/c a/c
- Nearby educational institutions: Christian Brothers College, Adelaide Botanic High School, Adelaide University and University of South Australia East Campus
* Water usage & supply charges apply
Please contact Sophie YANG 0452 503 168 for more information.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 905/248 Flinders Street, Adelaide. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.