904/338 Kings Way,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4415619
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modernist living and convenience
Classy, conveniently positioned and a cutting-edge architectural design, the Silverleaf apartments is striking with its modernist faade that boldly curves around a Victorian Terrace. Secure entry welcomes you into a stunning communal foyer that pops with colour, with an easy elevator ride up to your ninth level abode. Boasting a sophisticated design perfectly positioned for an inner-city home.
* First-class minimalist kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Warm and inviting open-plan living
* Good sized balcony
* Two double bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
* Central bathroom and separate powder room
* Concealed euro laundry
* Split system heating/cooling
* Secure car park with storage cage on second floor
* Furniture optional
An exceptionally central position within easy reach of Albert Park Lake, Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, Botanical Gardens, Victorian Arts Centre, theatres, Southbank, St Kilda, South Melbourne Market, trams, trains and everything on offer within the CBD.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 904/338 Kings Way, South Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.