902/41 Batman Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3861031
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
One Month Free Rent!
Modern, secure and conveniently located
This city edge property is located in this fabulous, secure block in walking distance to Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, choice of many cafes, restaurants and shops, Southern Cross Station and CBD close at hand.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Lounge area leading out to balcony with views
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Euro laundry and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West Melbourne? 902/41 Batman Street, West Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.