901/20 Pelican Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2020
Rent ID: 4171964
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One bedroom unfurnished apartment in ideal location
Enjoy living in one of Sydney's most popular suburbs. An awe-inspiring fusion of glass, light and views, this spacious one bedroom apartment on the ninth floor is the epitome of contemporary cosmopolitan living.
- Superb Eastern aspect views across the sculpted gardens, pool and district beyond
- Open plan living with balcony
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances and Fisher&Paykel Dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom with generous built-ins
- Internal laundry includes dryer and additional storage
- Bathroom with immaculate, high quality finishes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security building with video intercom
- Resort-style facilities include: concierge service, well equipped gym, and amazing sculpted common garden area with heated outdoor pool.
**Internal photos are of a similar property with the same floor plan**
Surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows yet wonderfully private, this apartment overlooks vibrant Oxford Street and a stroll to the city centre, transport and a fabulous array of eateries and specialty shops.
Available 22nd December
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspection times, please click Email Agent or Book an inspection directly at http//:morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php less
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 901/20 Pelican Street, Surry Hills today!