885 Mcdonalds Drain Road,
Pakenham South, VIC 3810
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4687034
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY
Wake up with paddock views and birds chirping and enjoy peaceful country living in just over a 10-minute drive from Pakenham Main Street. This charming home features four good-sized bedrooms three with built in wardrobes, all with glorious views and a main bathroom to share. Enjoy the natural light-filled kitchen with stainless steel oven/cooktop and meals area. Relax in the spacious living room or dine in the formal dining room as you watch the cows go by. For extra comfort, coonara heating in meals area and split system facing the living room. Established gardens with fruit trees and single carport plus plenty of space for more vehicles.
* Paddocks and shedding are not included in lease.
* Dogs cannot be accepted due to cows in paddocks.
* Lawn mowing can be included at an extra cost.
Properties like these are rare jewels. Enquire today to avoid missing out.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Pakenham South comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 885 Mcdonalds Drain Road, Pakenham South today!