852 Brunswick Street,
New Farm, QLD 4005
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4447934
- 6 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect for sharers or large families - 6 bedrooms!
Positioned in one of Brisbane's most central locations is this large original Queenslander. Ideal for friends, sharing or a large family looking for a home that would accommodate them. Within walking distance to Merthyr Village (Coles), New Farm Park, transport and local schools thisproperty will not last long!
- 6 Spacious bedrooms
- 4+ parking spaces
- Large downstairs storage area
- High ceilings throughout
- Separate dining area
- Polished timber floors
- Gas cooking- Laneway access (adeline Lane)
- Separate toilet
- Monthly gardening included in rent
Enquire today to secure your spot!
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for New Farm
Lifestyle in New Farm
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
852 Brunswick Street, New Farm, a 6 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in New Farm.