837 Bourke Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4723963
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE MODERN HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Modern interiors, and large flowing spaces give this gorgeous terrace-style home immediate appeal.
- Freshly painted and newly carpeted throughout
- Four bedrooms, huge main with large built-in-robes, AC, ensuite and balcony.
- Well equipped kitchen with Bosch gas cooking, Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry, adjoins the friendly dining/family area which flows onto a lovely private courtyard.
- Bright white main bathroom with shower over bath. Seperate Laundry room with guest WC and basin.
- Private entertainers inner city easy care garden complete with your own passionfruit vine and rear lane access for 1 car.
- Located in a pretty tree-lined street close to shopping, transport, Moore Park and Sydney Domestic and International airports
Easy Lifestyle with Plenty of Space and Storage
View: Lynette Laming +61 411 332 336
Sorry pets not allowed
Lease term: 12 months Preferred
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars, no warranty can be given and interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
Property Code: 319
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Walk to everything from 837 Bourke Street, Redfern. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.