829/2K Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th June 2021
Rent ID: 4452009
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light Filled Two Bedroom Apartment with Large Balcony
Avaliable 27th of June
Located on the Parramatta riverfront at 2 Morton Street, Promenade has been designed to capture all that's best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water.
Close to the heart of a bustling city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, residents will feel serene perched high above the tranquil turns of the river.
- Open plan living areas
- Large open plan layout ideal for entertaining
- Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to Westfield Parramatta's thriving shops and restaurants
- Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 4 minutes walk to the new light rail station
- Expansive landscaped park-lands, private residents' podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond.
**SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) OR Copy of driver's licence + Green Medicare
3 X recent payslips
Most recent bank statement displaying payslip transactions
TENANCY LEDGER (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
How to apply:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
For more info please contact James at 0436 448 837 or email@example.com
NOTE: The images used are of an apartment with a similar layout. Some differences may be apparent upon inspection.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
829/2K Morton Street, Parramatta, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parramatta.