825/2K Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4111440
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom with Separate Study Room
Near new one bedroom apartment plus study area and secure car space. Located on the Parramatta riverfront and completed in 2018, Promenade has been designed to capture all that's best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water. The building offers a secure multi level car park which has been built above the 100 year flood mark.
The convenient location offers easy access to the bus, train, ferry, M4 motorway, Westfield Parramatta shopping center, Church street restaurants & the proposed new light rail.
Note: The Entrance to Building K is corner of Morton St and Gibson Rd.
- Light filled bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Study area perfect for a working space
- Living room has light-filtering blinds
- Bedrooms with light-blocking blinds
- Modern bathroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances including dishwasher
- Tiled living areas
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security car space
- Intercom, lift & visitor parking
For further information please contact James Sayami at 0436 448 837 or email email@example.com
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 825/2K Morton Street, Parramatta before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.