825/20-26 Orara Street,
Waitara, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 4563565
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOP FLOOR, TOP POSITION
One-on-one Private Inspections, WhatsApp or FaceTime Inspections AVAILABLE.
To book, click on "Book Inspection" button or call 9476 0000.
Park Rise. Modern apartment on the top floor, corner position, facing the street. You will appreciate the privacy, the quietness, and the north-western views to the park right beside the block.
- Light filled, spacious living. Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Wrap around balcony on two sides provides you with extra outdoor living space
- Kitchen features 'stone' bench tops, Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Both bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning for your year-round comfort
- Security parking plus secured visitor parking
- Your security- video intercom with lift access
- Storage cage
- Easy walk to Waitara or Hornsby stations, Westfield, Gymnasium, Sporting facilities, local schools, restaurants and cafes.
You'll love it here!
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied to the accuracy. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as necessary to satisfy themselves in this respect.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waitara
Lifestyle in Waitara
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 825/20-26 Orara Street, Waitara. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.