819/2D Charles Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4577219
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern & Ultra Convenient Apartment
This Contemporary and Stylish apartment offers the ultimate blend of modern comfort & convenience with Woolworths, Cafes, Pharmacy, Medical Centre and Train Station right at your door step.
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining with air conditioning
- Screened terrace perfect for all-weather entertaining
- Streamlined stone kitchen equipped with a gas cook top and stainless-steel appliances
- Well proportioned bedrooms, both include built-in robes
- Modern Bathrooms, bathtub in main. Separate internal laundry
- Direct lift access to Woolworths, near Cooks River Cycleway
- Direct access to Tasker Park and Canterbury Aquatic Center and Ice Skating Rink
- Security car space
- Security intercom & restricted lift access system
Contact Shirley on 0424072823 for inquiry or private inspection.
Property Code: 1164
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
819/2D Charles Street, Canterbury, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Canterbury.