817/35 Albert Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3864785
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Furnished Apartment with View to the Bay
Located in the stylish Emerald building this beautifully furnished two bedroom apartment is sure to impress. Imagine going for a morning stroll around the Royal Botanic Gardens, biking around the tranquil Albert Park Lake, or simply enjoying a cup of coffee from the down stair Crux & Co Coffee shop. This is relaxing everyday lifestyle that living in this luxury two-bedroom apartment can offer!
* Spacious living and dining area with timber flooring
* Large balcony with view to Albert Park & Port Phillip Bay
* Quality kitchen with Miele appliances and ample cupboard space
* Two large carpeted bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
* Two sparkling modern full bathrooms
* Smartly concealed European laundry space
* Video intercom entry
* Secure car space & Storage cage
* Onsite building manager
Building facilities including a communal landscaped rooftop garden with a heated spa, a BBQ and entertaining area overlooking the spectacular panoramic view of Albert Park, Port Philip Bay and the CBD skyline.
Conveniently located on stunning tree lined Albert Road , with public transport at your doorstep and direct access to the CBD, a short stroll to St Kilda Road trams, Albert Park Lake, Iconic Fawkner Park, Clarendon Street Shops, Chapel Street cafés, restaurants and shopping.
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 817/35 Albert Road, Melbourne today!