815 Dana Street,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,516 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2159522
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INNER CITY CONVENIENCE
PRDNationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 815 Dana Street, Ballarat Central.
A Rare opportunity to live within easy walking distance to Sturt Street, one block from hospitals, stroll to the cafes, the cinema and just around the corner from schools.
This home offers timber floorboards throughout, carpet in the bedrooms, privacy fence at the front, low maintenance garden, entertainment area and situated in the perfect location.
Other features of this fantastic property are:
• 3 Bedrooms: 1 bedroom with built in robes.
• Family Bathroom: the family bathroom includes a large claw bath, separate shower and vanity.
• Kitchen: Modern timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top and plenty of cupboard and bench space for the chef in the family.
• Dining: Separate dining area with French doors opening onto an undercover entertainment area for those family gathering's.
• North facing front living area allowing plenty of natural light to flood into the home.
• Outside the home features a single lock up garage with private driveway and a low maintenance rear yard.
• Heating/cooling: Gas heater in the lounge and split system inverter in the kitchen.
• Parking: Single garage
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets on application.
• Lease term 12 months.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
815 Dana Street, Ballarat Central, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ballarat Central.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how