814/338 Kings Way,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$1,716 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4577892
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Designed for contemporary living on the fringe of the city, this stylish apartment delivers a fantastic inner-city base for busy executives or for those who are wanting to experience the amazing city life. Set in the landmark Silverleaf complex defined by its unique undulating design, visually striking artistic façade and funky communal entry foyer spiced with retro flavour. Within walking distance to Albert Park and Lake, Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Botanical Gardens, South Melbourne market, Clarendon Street's cafes and shops, trams, Victorian Arts Centre, Crown Complex, Southbank and the city centre.
- open-plan living and dining with full-height windows filtering in abundant natural light
- A sleek white kitchen offset with stainless-steel appliances
- Balcony with amazing city views
- Two Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Central bathroom
- European laundry
- Powder room / separate toilet
- car space
Our team are still working remotely, and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
The current restrictions allow for private inspections on vacant properties.In order to book a 5-minute private inspection slot, please select Book an Inspection and select a time. If no inspection time is currently available, or you are not able to make the listed times, please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. You must register for an inspection you are going to attend. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Car port
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 814/338 Kings Way, South Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.