812/55 Merchant Street,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4618058
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Impressive Contemporary Living at EXO
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Embrace this superb Victoria Harbour precinct close to Docklands Park, community garden, Buluk Park, Woolworths Victoria Harbour, waterside restaurants, Marvel Stadium, Library - The Dock, The Hub - Docklands, Docklands Sports Courts, 48 tram service, and Southern Cross Station.
Sitting on the 8th floor of the exclusive EXO residential complex which offers a premier location in the popular Victoria Harbour precinct, this stylish two-bedroom residence showcases ultra-generous central living and so much more!
This Apartment Also Features:
- Open Plan Living & Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher, Oven, Electric Cooktop, etc.
- Sun-Filled Lounge Room
- Split System Heating/Cooling
- Two Spacious Bedrooms with BIR
- One Fully-Tiled Central Bathroom
- European Laundry
- Private Balcony
- Secure Car Space
Gas/Hot Water - Origin Energy
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect.By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Docklands comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 812/55 Merchant Street, Docklands today!