811/28 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4306155
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Massive living room for this 1 Bedroom apartment!
Positioned on Bouverie Street, the apartments stand proud as a landmark building, with secure residential lobby entry on Bouverie Street and a second residential lobby entry on Swanston Street level.
At walking distance from some of Melbourne's best Cafes, Universities, Markets and the City Baths, health and fitness facilities, Bouverie St. Apartments at Swanston Square.
It's easy access to public transport will encapsulate the best of inner city living.
Located on level 8, this property is FURNISHED and offers:
- Double bedroom with BIR
- Extra workspace cojoined to living room
- Open plan lounge room/living with floor to ceiling windows
- Modern induction cooktop, porcelain tile splash back
- Modern furniture and electricals
- Private residents' rooftop amenities including function space, open air cinema, water
feature, barbeque facilities and garden terrace with a communal herb garden when available, all with
spectacular views across the CBD and beyond.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 811/28 Bouverie Street, Carlton is fully furnished and available to rent.