811/631 Victoria Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4307936
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exemplifying Style & Quality - White Goods Included
This 2 bedroom, brand new apartment overlooks the iconic Vinegar Skipping Girl and is just a short walk to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre opposite with Bridge Road/Swan Street eateries and boutiques also close by.
- 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes & ensuite in master
- Second sleek central bathroom large bath
- Gorgeous views
- Superior kitchen with Gaggeneau Appliances
- Fridge, Washing Machine, Dryer and Microwave included
- Beautiful wide engineered Oak floors
- Sustainable 6+ Star Green Living Inside and Out
- Secure parking space for 1 vehicle
- World-Class Resident Amenities
- Exquisite Location on the Banks of the Yarra River
- Only a 15min tram ride to the Paris-end of Collins St
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre across the road
Nestled in the bank of the Yarra River, a mere 3km from the CBD. The Parkhouse offers a newly created precinct, at the forefront of modern living.
Brilliantly designed by SJB Architects and executed with Sue Carr interiors, expertly mixing stone, deep timber panelling and earthy oak; creating a divine modern fusion.
World-class amenity with flexibility and connection at the centre of design provides generous and well thought out shared spaces including; lap pool, gymnasium, cinema, children's indoor playroom, residence lounge and library.
Book to inspect, enquire online, email email@example.com or call 0421 679 021 for more information.
EMBEDDED UTILITY CONNECTIONS
Hot Water / Cooktop Gas:
Phone: 1800 684 993
Phone: 1300 791 970 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Open space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Abbotsford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 811/631 Victoria Street, Abbotsford today!