810/70 Dorcas Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3492760
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning oversized apartment with a study
With a fantastic outlook and plenty of space, see floorplan, this one bedroom apartment is extra special.
Nestled in the heart of residential Southbank the building is situated within short walking distance to the Shrine of Remembrance and Royal Botanical Gardens Melbourne. You will enjoy easy access to the CBD and the inspiring Melbourne Arts precinct via public transport along St Kilda and Sturt Streets.
Also close by are some of the best shopping and dining in South Melbourne and Southbank, South Melbourne Markets and let's not forget arguably the best sporting district in Australia.
Bring the outside in with the great balcony with stunning views.
The apartment is in excellent condition and has a cool contemporary design.
- Oversized master bedroom with built in robes
- Neat kitchen with stone bench`s, Euro appliances, an island breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooking and a large pantry
- Open plan living room with attractive floorboards
- Modern bathroom with a rain shower head
- Split system heating and cooling
- Comfortable study space
- Storage cage
This beautifully designed building features stunning facilities including a 25 meter heated outdoor lap pool and pool house, cinema room, library lounge and dining room, BBQ area, wine room, a large well equipped gym and even a games room. The apartment is light and bright and ready to make your home.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 810/70 Dorcas Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.