808/91 Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th October 2021
Rent ID: 4574245
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Henry - Near new top floor apartment with ducted air con
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please submit an online enquiry or contact the listing agent for more information.
A boutique residence presenting a new standard of contemporary living in Penrith. Situated within the Thornton precinct and designed with luxury in mind, it promotes the best of urban living, surrounded by the space and calm of Sydney's greater west. Your expectations have changed. There's a desire for modern comfort, convenience and time to relax and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you. The Henry provides all that makes this possible including an easy commute to work, amenities at your doorstep and the Nepean River or Blue Mountains a short drive away.
Inspired by nature's warm tones and textures, flowing soft lines and contrasting exterior finishes provide a sense of elegance and classic style. There's everything you need, with the little extras you'll love including communal gardens, BBQ facilities and secure covered parking.
- Fresh and airy open design with timber flooring throughout
- Good sized bedrooms with built-ins plus a study nook
- Remote control blinds throughout
- Covered balcony that captures elevated views over the area
- Quality kitchen featuring sleek gas fittings, integrated fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Flyscreens throughout
- Ducted dual zone air-conditioning throughout
- Well-proportioned designer bathroom plus internal laundry
- Two security car spaces, storage cage and video intercom entry
- Access to the exclusive podium level gardens and BBQ area, plus Thornton Estate community parks, water canal, playgrounds and BBQ areas.
Thornton Estate offers residents a quality lifestyle close to the heart of Penrith with great access to shopping, Westfield Plaza and right next to Penrith train and bus station. Just 4 stops from Penrith to Central (48 mins) and 2 stops (23 mins) to Parramatta.
*Please note photos are for marketing purposes only.
In a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Penrith? 808/91 Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.