DEPOSIT TAKEN BY SARAH 04233 55885
808/2 Jones Bay Road,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Rent ID: 4259582
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish One Bedroom Apartment in the Highly Desirable Watermark Tower
This stylish split level one bedroom apartment in the highly desirable Watermark Tower captures the essence and convenience of cosmopolitan Sydney.
You will love:
- The bright and open plan kitchen-living space, leading onto entertaining balcony with city skyline views.
- The very large bedroom upstairs with built-in wardrobe
- The granite kitchen, stainless steel Smeg appliances
- The secure underground parking and video intercom
- The Internal laundry with dryer.
- NO PETS
As a resident of The Watermark Tower, you will have access to an indoor heated pools, two gyms, a spa, a sauna, landscaped walkways, paved recreational areas and plenty of visitor parking. Subject to COVID rules.
Please call Sarah Fatmini 0423 355 885 for an inspection
*SPECIAL NOTE: FOR COVID-19 SAFETY, IF YOU ATTEND ONE OF OUR OPEN HOMES PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
You will need to have downloaded the Service NSW App and do a Covid Safe Check in before entering our premises.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has come back from oversea.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
808/2 Jones Bay Road, Pyrmont, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Pyrmont.