808/163 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4597293
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 bedroom 2 bathroom in the heart of Southbank
Great location, close to all amenities, Southgate, the CBD, and St Kilda Road, and all of Melbourne's major venues, MCG, Marvel Stadium and Rod Laver Arena.
The apartment has a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area providing plenty of natural light. 3 large bedrooms, all with built-in robes, master bedroom with ensuite. Central stylish bathroom with laundry area. The apartment comes with heating and air conditioning. Secure undercover car park. The building comes with a swimming pool and gym.
* Please note images and floorplan are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartment may vary.
*ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 808/163 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.