808/151 Berkeley Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3764888
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stylish & Modern Apartment Living At Royal Elizabeth
Inspired by the iconic Australian gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth's contoured façade is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation that is close to the city, universities and hospitals. With a level of liability and quality that is rarely seen in buildings of this size.
This cosy 1 bedroom plus study apartment is located on Level 8 of the iconic ROYAL ELIZABETH building on Berkeley Street.
This property comes FURNISHED and also features: -
- 1 bedroom with sliding glassed built in wardrobes
- Separate study room
- Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an intergrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- White-good provided
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the buildings gymnasium, lounge and private dining room on Level 19!
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
DON'T MISS OUT! Please book for an inspection today.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
808/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how