807/8 Gheringhap Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$1,906 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4539137
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH WATER VIEWS
* Waterfront living with everything at your fingertips
* Living area with balcony which is East facing to capture the morning sun and views of the Geelong Waterfront and CBD Geelong
* Kitchen with Omega stainless steel gas hot plates, electric oven and dishwasher
* Both bedrooms have built in robes
* The bathroom consists of large shower, toilet and vanity
* European laundry with room for washing machine and dryer
* There is reverse cycle heating / cooling throughout
* Secure apartment complex
* One secure, on-site undercover car space is provided
* Ideally located in the heart of Geelong's CBD, with public transport, Deakin Waterfront campus and easy access to Melbourne Road all only minutes away.
*As per government regulations we can arrange private inspections by appointment only
*Photo id and masks are required to attend an inspection. QR codes will be present at all properties to check in before entry will be allowed
*If you are planning to attend an inspection and are from the Greater Melbourne area, we apologise due to Government Guidelines we are not permitted to allow you access
*Social distancing rules will apply to any inspections held and we thank you for your patience and understanding at the viewings.
*Due to the high demand for properties we recommend that after you have sent an email enquiry and before you attend an Open Inspection or Private Inspection - that you submit an online application via 1Form or our Website with photo id and proof of income documents. This may assist your application in being pre-approved prior to viewing the property.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Geelong comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 807/8 Gheringhap Street, Geelong today!