HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
807/508 Riley Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4583465
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECIEVED | LEASED BY JACK RUSSO & LIAM LOASBY
From its elevated vantage point in a stylish warehouse conversion, this smartly presented apartment captures a spectacular district view. It delivers an ideal urban retreat complemented by a location that's at the epicenter of all the attractions that make Surry Hills such a sought-after city fringe suburb. Boasting a modern design, light and airy interiors and great on-site facilities that go together to offer a low maintenance home with lots of appeal in a walk-to-everywhere position.
- Open plan layout with a well appointed kitchen
- Large sheltered terrace with outdoor dining area
- Separate bedroom and mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Good sized full bathroom plus an internal laundry
Building facilities include - Heated pool, gym, sauna and a huge shared BBQ terrace. Location is paramount only a stroll to Crown Street's dining and cafe scene.
Available NOW. Please contact Liam Loasby on 0402 474 339 or Jack Russo on 0434 668 488 for private inspections.
*** FACE MASK - Please ensure you bring your face mask and wear during the inspection. We cannot guarantee access to those not wearing face masks.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
807/508 Riley Street, Surry Hills, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surry Hills.