806/1 Balston Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4065332
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment!
Highlighted by the separate study area with integrated desk, this 2 bedroom features great sized bedrooms and stunning river views.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living area
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher drawer, 4-burner gas cooktop, fridge and stainless steel Miele appliances
- Bedrooms with large mirrored built-in robes, and master with bright ensuite
- Separate study area with integrated desk
- Elegant fully-tiled bathroom
- Separate Euro-laundry including a washing machine
Southbank Central features resort-style building facilities to ensure you can relax, unwind and stay healthy.
- Exclusive residents-only amenities
- 25m indoor heated pool with stunning vertical garden
- Well-equipped fitness centre
- Two sunny outdoor BBQ areas with city views
- Bright recreation room with lounge, television and dining facilities
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
These apartments give you access to the best of Melbourne, where family lifestyle meets inner city living.
- Minutes to South Melbourne Primary School - Melbournes first vertical primary school
- A short tram ride to Melbourne Grammar School
- Easy access to Melbourne University & RMIT
- 15 minutes walk to South Melbourne Market
- 10 minutes walk to DFO South Wharf
- Clarendon Street shops, restaurants & cafes around the corner plus riverside dining at Southgate
- Trains, trams & buses at your doorstep
- 10 minutes walk to Royal Botanic Gardens
- Minutes to Port Melbourne Beach
- 5 minutes walk to Crown Entertainment Complex
Find out why Southbank Central is the best place to live. Perfectly positioned directly across from the proposed Boyd Park - a new open space for Southbank! This new neighbourhood space aims to create a green and open "backyard" for the residents of Southbank by providing flexible activity areas & play areas. Boyd Park will be a great place to meet your neighbours, spend some quality outdoor time with the family or find some quiet time to yourself.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 806/1 Balston Street, Southbank today!