806/115 Swanston Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 3132263
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large One Bedroom Plus Study!
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
This charming apartment is elevated on the 8th floor of the Capitol Theatre building.
Located right amongst the hustle and bustle but nestled for peace and quiet.
- Desirable layout with open plan living area and high ceilings
- Well-appointed modern kitchen finished in stone and stainless steel
- Gas cooking, dishwasher and wall heating
- Generous heritage windows offering light filled living
- Bright main bedroom with built in robes
- Additional room perfect as a study or spare bedroom
- Spacious main bathroom with shower, euro laundry and ample storage
- Additional storage cage
- Secure building, lift access and intercom
- Positioned perfectly close to cafes, restaurants, Bourke Street mall, theatres and all of Melbourne's charming laneways.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times and book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales and leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 806/115 Swanston Street, Melbourne today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how