805/18 Cypress Avenue,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th July 2021
Rent ID: 4454091
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lifestyle Opportunity - Surfers Paradise
Situated 500 meters from Main Beach, this neat and tidy 2 bedroom apartment has everything you need to live a life of luxury. Watch the sunrise from the comfort of your balcony and enjoy the sea breeze. The Solaire Apartments boast a large indoor swimming pool and spa, gym, sauna and secure parking. Enjoy the coast lifestyle with everything at your doorstop and an affordable price.
Fully furnished and equipped and completely ready to go with nothing to bring but your clothing.
* 2 Large bedrooms - the master facing Main beach with extensive walk in robe and ensuite
* Fully air conditioned
* Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances looking over the living area which opens out onto the balcony
* East facing balcony, perfect for morning coffees and enjoying the afternoon sea breezes
* Separate laundry
* Secure car park
* Solaire Apartment facilities Large pool with spa, sauna, gym and BBQ area
Walk, run or cycle short distances to Main Beach, Surfers Beachfront markets, shops, schools, entertainment and local parks. Enjoy the easy access to public transport including the Glink tram.
To book an inspection of this property please follow the steps below:
Click on 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection on a day and time that suits you.
Please note, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 805/18 Cypress Avenue, Surfers Paradise before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.