804/68 Latrobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4108822
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Paint the Town Blue!
Stunning security apartment with a spectacular combination of Art Deco style & contemporary luxury finishes.
* Floor-to-ceiling windows
* Wall-to-wall carpets
* Spacious open living
* Euro kitchen inc. gas cooktop, pantry & dishwasher
* Queen bedroom inc. walk-in robe
* Hidden laundry facility
* Secure carpark for one vehicle
* Access to common facilities including garden/courtyard, pool, spa, gym, steam, sauna, theatrette & resident manager.
One stand-out feature of this apartment is its adaptable floorplan - a sliding wall services the second room, allowing for a multipurpose space.
Don't need a second bedroom?
This space also provides a study or extension to the living area.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 804/68 Latrobe Street, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.