803/1 Watson Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4410323
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous One Bedroom Apartment
Don't miss this fabulous one bedroom apartment with Harbour Bridge and City Skyline views situated in the well maintained and highly sought after Aragon security building. Conveniently located close to the heart of Neutral Bay and only a short stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants and express buses to the CBD.
Property features include:
- Northerly aspect with sweeping views to the Heads
- Large enclosed balcony
- Kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Double bedroom with built-ins
- Internal laundry
- Security car space
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
803/1 Watson Street, Neutral Bay, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Neutral Bay.