$230pw for furnished
803/466 Swanston Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4474280
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Cozy Studio Living at the Doorstep of a Well-Connected Tramline
At the doorstep of a tram stop between RMIT and The University of Melbourne is the cosy apartment complex. A short walk will bring you to Queen Victoria Market, Lygon Street, Melbourne Central station, and the State Library Victoria. This apartment boasts an excellent location within the city, without the hustle and bustle.
- Open-plan kitchen and living area with couch, dining table, TV, heater, double bed and BiR.
- Kitchen with roomy sink, storage space, gas cooktop and oven.
- Bathroom with large mirror and vanity storage.
- Communal laundry facilities.
- Secure entrance with key-card access.
Please contact 0481 010 528 (Kristin) for more information.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
This 1 bathroom studio in Carlton includes heating and built-in wardrobe. Apply to rent 803/466 Swanston Street, Carlton today!