802/63 Kishorn Road,
Mount Pleasant, WA 6153
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th May 2021
Rent ID: 4374908
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CIRQUE ON KISHORN
Welcome to the stunning new apartment complex located at 63 Kishorn Road in the sought-after Mount Pleasant.
This stylish 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom apartment offers convenient living with Swan River views from your private balcony and outstanding communal facilities.
The apartment includes but is not limited to:
- Large Bedroom with double mirrored built in robes and amazing views from the floor to ceiling windows.
- Spacious Bathroom/Laundry with tumble dryer included.
- Additional study nook.
- Generous open plan living with Aircon/Heating.
- Modern Kitchen with built in dishwasher and brand-new Miele appliances.
- Sufficient storage throughout.
- Personal parking bay
The complex communal facilities include but are not limited to:
- Large heated pool with lounge chairs
- Spa and Sauna
- BBQ area with gardens and outdoor lounges
- Function facilities including Kitchen, Dining and Bar area with additional Cinema for hire
Viewings are essential, please register your interest by following the links or contacting our friendly staff on 9205 6888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Pleasant
Lifestyle in Mount Pleasant
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
802/63 Kishorn Road, Mount Pleasant, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Pleasant.