802/61 Haig Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2021
Rent ID: 3286320
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury living in the heart of Southbank
This 1 bedroom apartment in the exclusive International development offers the best of vertical living whilst enjoying the advantages of boutique facilities such as outdoor spa, fully equipped cinema and a fantastic teppanyaki and grill area.
The apartment features:
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops
- European appliances
- Built in study area
- Split system heating/cooling
- Spacious bedroom with built in robes
- Stylish bathroom with European laundry
- Secure intercom entry
The International is just a stroll away from the CBD and many entertainment complexes such as Crown Casino, Melbourne Exhibition Centre and DFO South Warf.
This unbeatable location offers the best of both inner city living and hotel-style facilities with cafes, shops and public transport right at your door-step.
*Please note photos are indicative only and inspections must be conducted to see the layout and finish of the apartment.
*ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 802/61 Haig Street, Southbank is unfurnished and available to rent.