802/23-26 Station Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1707782
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment - 2 Bedrooms - Oppsite the Kogarah Train Station
Located right across from Kogarah Railway Station and Kogarah Town Centre, close to public and private schools, St George Hospital, Tafe NSW and a short drive to Brighton Le-Sands beach. Don't miss out on this great unit as it won't last long.
This unit is 2 bedrooms.
* Main Bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Separated good size 2nd bedroom
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone bench top
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Combined living/lounge room
* Lift access
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations. For more information please contact Janet Xie on 0403 088 473.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kogarah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 802/23-26 Station Street, Kogarah today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how