801/47 Nundah Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th June 2020
Rent ID: 3794692
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful View, Gorgeous High Ceilings, Life Style - An Apartment That Feels Like a Home! Private Inspection ONLY
Welcome to the nicest apartment in all of Nundah.
You're bound to be impressed by the quality of this complex. The apartment has been designed with a well-spaced, free flowing layout and provides the luxury of extremely high ceilings. It's in a beautiful location close to everything you need.
The master bedroom features a gorgeous walk-through wardrobe into a sizeable ensuite with two vanities. There's also a stunning kitchen with cleverly crafted spaces, dishwasher and gas cooking.
This beautiful complex is in the heart of Nundah and just a short walk to the cafe's and bars.
- 100 metres to Nundah Train Station - 7 Stops to the CBD
- 10 Minute Peak Hour Services
- 8 minutes drive to domestic and international airports - 2 Train stops from Airport Link
- 8 minutes drive to CBD
- 4 minutes to Gateway Motorway to Sunshine & Gold Coast - 2 minutes TransLink bus interchange at Toombul Centr
The rooptop has a wonderful BBQ and entertainment area and there is a secure carpark, building manager and CCTV for your safety.
Book an inspection now as this gorgeous apartment won't last long!
Should you have any query, Please call Stephen 0403651981 Private Inspection ONLY
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Nundah? 801/47 Nundah Street, Nundah could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how