801/43 Hercules Street,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
Rent ID: 3821714
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS CALL PRD 07 3266 5166
LUXURIOUS PARTLY FURNISHED APARTMENT + COMPLEX POOL AND LIFT!
Entrance between URBBANA Men's Clothing and LEIVE Boutique Ladies Clothing on main strip of Portside Shops.
* Secure fob access to building and lift
* Boasting a lovely open plan and air-conditioned living and dining area which then extend and flows out through the large balcony area
* Very spacious master bedroom offering built-in wardrobes
* Study nook or home office space
* Two way bathroom with laundry facilities, washer and dryer
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking facilities
* Balcony faces towards Brisbane River with slight glimpses
* Single car accommodation AND BONUS complex with car-wash bay
* Complex pool for summer time
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
* Offering a superb location for those who commute to Brisbane City as you're located just 6kms outside of Brisbane City.
* You can walk to the nearby CityCat Terminals and bus transport is so close
* For those who love getting out and about, there's shops and cafes located right next door. Eat Street Northshore, Bretts Whart and Portside is just down the road,
* Approximately 15 minutes to Brisbane airport.
* Great local parks and walkways so close
PLEASE CONTACT PRDNUNDAH ON 07 3266 5166 TO BOOK IN YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION.
ONLY PRD Nundah application forms will be accepted, go to
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
801/43 Hercules Street, Hamilton, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hamilton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how