801/258-270 Liverpool Road,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4565987
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DON'T MISS OUT!
Excellent opportunity to live in this Modern, Stylish as New apartment located in the HEART of Ashfield.
This functional design for a smart urban living apartment is just 1 min walk to Ashfield Mall, the council and library, cafés, restaurants, supermarkets, and retail shopping, with plenty of local amenities to enjoy. 5 mins walk away from Ashfield Train Station and nearby bus stops. Fast trains only take about 10 mins to arrive CBD. Nearby schools include Ashfield Boys High School, Burwood Public School, Burwood Girls High School, and only 10 mins drive to USYD and UTS.
- Exceptional architecture & interiors by award-winning architects -'Marchese Partners'
- Sun-filled residence with two aspects
- Large designer bedroom including built-in wardrobe
- Open plan living/dining area with Beautiful oak timber floorboards
- High quality finishes with carpet bedroom floors
- Multi-purpose room/study
- High quality reconstituted stone kitchen benchtop
- SMEG stainless steel cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom and internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- ANZ Bank and Chemist Warehouse just downstairs
- Secure car space and storage cage
- Minimum lease term 6/12 month
For more information or to book an inspection call Isaac Singh 0404 246 412, Alison Chang 0410 037 732, or 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
801/258-270 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashfield.