801/148 Victoria Park Road,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4011799
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Oversized and City Views!
This spacious modern two bedroom two bathroom apartment is really something special. With a much desired South East facing aspect, a large living and dining space and ample storage. Located at the corner of the building - this apartment offers ease of living with an abundance of space and style, and only 2.5km to the CBD!
Complete with designer kitchen, fully tiled living and dining areas with space for dining and separate lounge, the built-in TV cabinetry completing the streamline layout from the kitchen.
- Generously sized lounge with ample space for dining and living
- The kitchen offers plenty of bench space and a large pantry. Bosch appliances, stone benchtops and feature veneer overhead cabinets
- The living space includes built-in low line cabinetry for your TV
- Air conditioning in the living/dining room
- The spacious balcony is perfect for an outdoor setting and BBQ
- Each bedroom includes built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning; with an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- The bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiling, plenty of storage and stone bench tops
- Lift access to all levels
- Individual secure car park and separate storage
- Intercom security access
- Pool with a sundeck and BBQ area
- Well-resourced gym with a treadmill, elliptical trainer, bike, rower and weights machines
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kelvin Grove? 801/148 Victoria Park Road, Kelvin Grove could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.