788 Beaufort Street,
Mount Lawley, WA 6050
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3835054
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL LARGE CHARACTER HOME
**DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 ALERT : ALL VIEWINGS MUST BE PRE ARRANGE.
**PLEASE CALL AGENT DIRECT ON 9300 4000 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.
You will love this charming 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom home situated in the sought-after suburb of Mount Lawley. Built in 1920 the home boasts plenty of character including soaring high ceilings, feature fireplaces, gleaming timber floorboards and decorative ceilings & cornices throughout. The home is complete with a stylish renovated interior.
Set in a fantastic location for a great lifestyle within walking distance to the many cafes and restaurants nearby. The home is also just minutes from the local parks, schools, shops, public transport and Edith Cowan University
- Welcoming Entrance hall with high ceilings
- Great sized bedrooms all offering plenty of character
- Huge renovated main bathroom with large claw foot bathtub.
- Huge open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area which includes downlights throughout and split system air conditioning
- The kitchen itself has plenty of bench space, modern appliances & overhead cupboards
- Great outdoor entertaining area
- Second bathroom is a good size with a huge shower cubicle
- Outdoor laundry/ storage area
- Parking space for at least 3 cars
In response to the COVID-19 health alert and for the wellness of both the tenants and agency staff, we urge all prospective tenants who had recently returned or arrived in Perth to have self quarantine for a minimum of 14 days prior to attending home opens. Thank you for your understanding and co operation.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Lawley
Lifestyle in Mount Lawley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment and air-conditioning. 788 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how