From $530 to $1,015
779 Boat Harbour Drive,
Urangan, QLD 4655
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3167296
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Affordable Holiday Home
Low Season: $515 p.w, Mid Season: $615 p.w, Peak Season $890 p.w, Ultra Peak $1,000 p.w
Sleeps 6 - Linen is supplied - 2x Queen, 1x Double - STRICTLY NO PETS
This affordable holiday home is situated in a great location close to shops, beach, Restaurants and cafes.
The home features:
• Combine Lounge/Dining with Air conditioning, Flat screen TV, DVD player and
• Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave.
• Main Bedroom - Queen Bed, Built ins, Air conditioning and Ceiling Fan.
• Second Bedroom - Double Bed and Ceiling Fan.
• Third Bedroom - Queen Bed and Ceiling Fan.
• Bathroom with shower over Bath tub.
• Separate Toilet.
• Laundry with Washing Machine.
• Covered outdoor entertainment area with table and chairs
• Double Lock up Garage.
• Room for the Boat.
• Fenced Yard
1.3 to 1.8 km to local Restaurants/Cafes, Hotels, swimming beaches, Children's Playground/Parks, boat ramp andshops. Only a short drive to the free Water Park and ferry to Fraser Island.
Sleeps 6 - Linen is not supplied - 2x Queen, 1x Double
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• Air Conditioning
• Bath Tub
• Linen included
• Boat Parking
• Covered Outdoor Area
• DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Microwave Oven
• Washing Machine
• Enclosed Yard
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
Walk to everything from 779 Boat Harbour Drive, Urangan. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how