762 Inkerman Road,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113072
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This period-style renovated home is ready for you to call home.
- Combined living/dining rooms
- Modern kitchen with a built-in pantry, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Access to private north facing garden with covered entertaining area
- Two double-size bedrooms with wardrobes
- Third room which can be used as a bedroom or study
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Separate laundry
- Additional outdoor toilet
- Modern reverse cycle air-conditioning as well as gas heating, open fire place
- Park at your door and trams and train a short stroll
- Opposite Caulfield Park, close to Malvern train station and Glenferrie Road shops
- Pets will be considered upon application
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 762 Inkerman Road, Caulfield North before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.