735/23 Blackwood Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
$1,413 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4613926
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
This luxury one bedroom apartment is located in the heart of North Melbourne with the tram at your door step. You are a short stroll from Melbourne University, Royal Melbourne Hospital. and Queen Victoria Market. The Melbourne CBD, major arterials and parklands are all well within your reach! This apartment is perfect for anyone working in the city or within the university or medical precinct. The location is the perfect place to ditch the car and opt for a more sustainable and local existence.
Residents will get to enjoy exclusive luxury of the infinity swimming pool, steam room, sauna, outdoor decking and a superbly equipped gymnasium making North exceptional in every sense.
This property features include:
- One bedroom with built-in robes
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning
- Large balcony
- Contemporary central bathroom
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Melbourne
Lifestyle in North Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in North Melbourne? 735/23 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.