731/2K Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4066404
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny Two Bedroom Apartment with Study
An open plan layout with study area encourages a flexible use of available space. Bathed in sunlight this near-new apartment with high end designer finishes emits a sense of style and luxury.
Located on the Parramatta riverfront and completed in 2018, Promenade has been designed to capture all that's best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water.
The convenient location offers easy access to the bus, train, ferry, M4 motorway, Westfield Parramatta shopping center, Church street restaurants & the proposed new light rail.
- Light filled bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Study area perfect for a working space
- Modern bathrooms, master with tub
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances including dishwasher
- Tiled living areas
- Internal laundry with dryer
- The complex offers a communal bbq & grass area
- Basement security car space
- Intercom, lift & visitor parking
For further information please contact James Sayami at 0436 448 837 or email email@example.com
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian citizen) & a copy of driver's licence
Most recent Payslip & most recent bank statement OR 3 X Payslips (most recent) + 3 X bank statement to cross reference pay slip
Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 731/2K Morton Street, Parramatta. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, intercom, and air-conditioning.