715/21-37 Waitara Avenue,
Waitara, NSW 2077
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4453849
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new and walk to everything
Near new apartment, arguably the best quality built in the area. The "Park Rise" is one of the latest developments designed by multi-award winning architects Bates Smart, developed and built by Australian owned companies, offers high standard finishes and contemporary lifestyle, it's surely one of the most sought after complexes in the Waitara area since its completion.
2 Bed | 1.5 Bathrooms | 1 Car
- Separate powder room
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Beautifully designed bathroom with fresh fixtures
- 40mm ceaserstone bench tops and large modern kitchen
- Well appointed combined open plan design lounge/dining area
- Glass doors open onto a covered entertaining balcony
- Overlooking the park with open views
- Stylish kitchen appointed with a dishwasher and gas cooking
- Generous bedroom has built-in wardrobe
- Air conditioning in bedroom and lounge room
Online application: https://t-app.com.au/stonehornsby
1Form not accepted.
Applications available on inspection
Please Note: If you would like an inspection of this property please call Fiona on 0435 853 662
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waitara
Lifestyle in Waitara
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Waitara is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 715/21-37 Waitara Avenue, Waitara.