715/12 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4514412
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$25 discount applied until Feb 2022!
A $25 discount (per week) will be applied until the 24th of Feb 2022 then it will increase to $450 per week there after.
Queens Domain is ideally located to offer you everything from parks, to entertainment, to great food and fashion. The apartment is neighbouring Albert Park Golf Course, Fawkner Park, Port Phillip Bay and the Melbourne CBD.
This residence features a functional floor plan, with high levels of natural light throughout the day. The Master Bedroom features mirrored built in wardrobes and an abundance of space. The second bedroom also features its own built in wardrobe.
The apartment further benefits with an integrated kitchen sink with European dishwasher, gas stove top, oven, fridge & freezer, complimented by a full size linen closet, split system heating and cooling, stone bench tops and a well-placed secure basement car park.
- Open space living
- Enormous Rooftop garden with BBQ's and 360 degree City and Bay views
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor and outdoor gym area
- Top of the line fitness equipment - fixed weights & free weights
- Downstairs entertaining garden space with BBQ's
- Expansive communal lounge with cooking facilities for entertaining large groups.
- Concierge services on request
- Video Intercom
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 715/12 Queens Road, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.