714/25 Edinburgh Avenue,
City, ACT 2601
Rent ID: 3448517
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful Furnished Nishi Apartment, with Astonishing Lakeview
This intelligently designed apartment in the Nishi building offers a fantastic location with pristine views from the 7th floor over Lake Burley Griffin. Innovative and stylish design creates the perfect space with a mix of hidden storage and beautiful lines taking you from the entry to the view.
Watch the fireworks from the comfort of your own balcony and enjoy the city lifestyle from the convenient location of your new home.
Direct access to the Palace Cinemas, Monster Kitchen and Bar, and Makeshift Cafe within the building. Only a short walk to the Canberra Centre and the ANU, the NewActon precinct is the prime location for the professional or student.
Fully Furnished with modern furnishings and funky artwork, this home is ready to move into right away!
Modern styling and a phenomenal use of space, this apartment presents perfectly including the highest rated appliances, fixtures & fittings and impressive views of the lake.
- Fully Furnished and ready to occupy
- Dryer and Washer included
- Located within minutes walk to the city
- Across the way from ANU
- Stunning Lake views
- Hydronic heating
- Movie theatre, restaurant and cafe within the building
- Eco conscious building with unique design
- Executive living with tranquil views
Property will be available on the 2nd October 2020
Application are to be submitted through 1Form
If you are unable to make the scheduled inspection time, please call Emily on 0439 494 857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in City comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 714/25 Edinburgh Avenue, City today!