714/2-6 Railway Road,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st September 2021
Rent ID: 4572300
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live a Latte Lifestyle!
Be the envy of all your friends when you're living the "high life" in this modern designer apartment, Offering;
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops & induction cooking
- Open plan living / dining
- Designer bathroom
- Balcony with sweeping views
- Video intercom
- Split system heating and cooling
- Secure basement parking for 1 car
- Storage cage
- Timber floors
- N.B.N ready
- Outdoor terrace and outdoor cinema/theatre
- Lifestyle Manager to help residents to simplify and streamline daily tasks such as signing for parcels, accepting deliveries, making facilities bookings and permitting access to tradespeople, sets a new precedent in convenience for residents.
CHELTENHAM: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in pre, primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Kingston Heath Primary, Cheltenham East Primary School, Le Page Primary School, Cheltenham Secondary School and Our Lady of the
Assumption Primary. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $1738
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 714/2-6 Railway Road, Cheltenham. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.