713 The Johnson
477 Boundary Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th December 2020
Rent ID: 4163885
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Looking for a Spacious Furnished Apartment?.... Look No Further
Apartment #713 is a bright and spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom corner apartment on level 7 at The Johnson Residences.
Inspired by abstract, contemporary artist Michael Johnson, this luxurious apartment is designed with an ultra modern and sophisticated elegance and features our most popular open plan layout, abundance of natural light boasting from the floor to ceiling windows, picturesque views of Brisbane City and Mount Cootha from every room, timber flooring, split system reverse air-conditioning throughout, a built-in study space in the second bedroom, a gourmet gallery Kitchen with a modern Caesar stone island bench top, ample storage and pantry space and state-of-the-art European stainless steel appliances including Miele gas stove top and Omega integrated dishwasher, bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment providing ultimate privacy, an internal Laundry room consisting of a Fisher & Paykel dryer and one secure parking space, this apartment would be perfect for an inner city executive looking for luxury living, privacy and convenience.
As a resident of The Johnson, you'll have privileged access to the superior amenities of the five star Art Series Hotel including:
- 24 Hour Concierge Desk
- Room Service and Housekeeping facilities
- 50m Rooftop pool and sundeck fully licenced with table service available
- Entertainment pavilion with BBQ facilities also available for exclusive bookings
- Spacious Gymnasium fitted with luxurious brand new equipment
- Pilates/Wellness Studio with on-site Personal Training sessions available
- Award winning Tumbling Stone Restaurant and Bar open 7 days a week
- High class security including comprehensive CCTV cameras, intercom access, resident-only parking, on-site security guards and on-site building management
Step outside of The Johnson and you'll immediately find yourself in a bustling community of cafes, markets, restaurants, lush parklands and nearby are some of Brisbane's most elite schools, universities and hospitals. You'll also find you're in the heart of a major transport hub, with a free city loop bus on your doorstep and Central Train Station a mere 600m away.
ENQUIRE NOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION!!
**This apartment is not serviced. All utilities including Electricity, Gas and Internet will be additional and at the tenants expense. Minimum 6 Months.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
713 The Johnson 477 Boundary Street, Spring Hill, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Spring Hill.